- Smart Chic Attire Encouraged. Your comfort is our priority, however overly casual attire is not appropriate for dining at our restaurant. No tank tops, shorts, cut-off shirts, & flip-flops allowed.
- We will not be able to accommodate any last minute dietary requirements. Kindly be informed that only vegetarian options are available as alternatives to regular menu items.
- Please note that we only take reservation timings as above and each reservation is allowed a 1 hour 30 minutes dine-in time for Lunch, High Tea, 1st seating dinner and 2 hour dine-in time for 2nd seating dinner.
- Due to safe distancing measures, the restaurant carriage seating capacity is limited to 28 diners per session.
- Please note that we cater only to children above the age of 10.
- Menus are subject to change due to seasonality and product availability
- The Museum is not included in Restaurant bookings. Tickets for the Museum can be booked separately on Sistic
- We strive to provide a safe and comfortable experience for all our guests. If you have any concerns or special requests, please do not hesitate to let us know and we will do our best to accommodate.