Chef Bruno MENARD - Afternoon Tea Menu
12:00pm - 2:00pm or 3:00pm - 5:00pm
(Monday to Sunday)
- Smart Chic Attire Encouraged. Your comfort is our priority, however overly casual attire is not appropriate for dining at our restaurant. No tank tops, shorts, cut-off shirts, & flip-flops allowed.
- We will not be able to accommodate any last minute dietary requirements. Kindly be informed that only vegetarian options are available as alternatives to regular menu items.
- Please note that we only take reservation timings as above and each reservation is allowed a 1 hour 30 minutes dine-in time for Lunch, High Tea, 1st seating dinner and 2 hour dine-in time for 2nd seating dinner.
- Due to safe distancing measures, the restaurant carriage seating capacity is limited to 28 diners per session.
- Please note that we cater only to children above the age of 10.
- Menus are subject to change due to seasonality and product availability
- The Museum is not included in Restaurant bookings. Tickets for the Museum can be booked separately on Sistic
- We strive to provide a safe and comfortable experience for all our guests. If you have any concerns or special requests, please do not hesitate to let us know and we will do our best to accommodate.
Update to Reservations Policy
No refund policy
In view that the Singapore government had put restrictions on dining such as intermittent on and off no dining periods, limits to 2 diners and limits to 50% capacity, please understand that these restrictions are beyond our control and our operating costs escalates to explosive proportions.
We have placed orders for fresh ingredients ahead of our customers' reservations and we do not serve customers with ingredients that are less than fresh. Some ingredients are specially imported too.
Chefs, waiters hostesses and staff continue to be paid salaries in spite of the locked down periods. As a foreign company, we are unable to get any support from Singapore government.
Due to this, our costs are multiple many times. We cannot refund for any cancellations. We apologise we do not have resources to process refunds. There are border restrictions. Note that all our suppliers do not refund either.
For restrictions due to government, on goodwill, we will honor re schedules up to 5 Jan 2022 and will also offer exchanges for goods and services subject to availability.
We are bringing you new dining experiences and will soon be offering an exquisite High tea with Janice Wong and Taste of Istanbul.
For postponements by guests themselves, a notice of minimum 10 days is required for postponement. If less than 10 days, reschedule will not be allowed as the fresh ingredients reserved for you cannot be used anymore.
If reschedule is to try a new menu, there may be differences in price due to ongoing promotions for limited periods.
No refunds will be given for price differences. It will be forfeited.
Exchange items refer to
1. Museum Tickets
2. Retail Hampers
3. Alcohol or Non-Alcoholic Drinks
4. Takeaway Cafe Meals
5. Dine in Cafe Meals
These are subject to the availability.
Any excess value will have to be top up. Any unused value will be forfeited.